Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just for the Art

Hello All!
This is my second Blog Entry! Hooray!

I SERIOUSLY have to urinate.

So I think I should tell you that I got a cute little Eee PC laptop :) its mini and I love it! And My dear Friend Jess fixed the internets for mee. HOORAYY!

So Today I think Im going to talk about artistic Venting.
We all do it in some way or another.

We all claim to know someone whom is gifted at it. But who is to say that one is gifted artistically and another isnt? In my opinion, if there is someone who wants to express themselves artistically then they are gifted in some way or another. The world might not see it because of how they present it. It needs to flow into a different species of art. Maybe one would try to paint a beautiful painting and they would have a blank canvas because of empty inspiration when infront of the Canvas with a brush. So continueing to try and vent out your emotions through art in painting might be a recognizable trait... but once you have tried it enough only to prove that you have no place infront of a canvas with paint... well lets just say that it would become tiresome. And ofcourse with enough failures you would assume that you are not artistic in the least and should stay away from the art world. Rather sad if you ask me.

But say if this same person were to try something other than painting until he/she found an art he/she was good at. Say, Interior designing for example. Then they would be doing something in the Artsy Feild, and they would feel like they had failed.

I think people all assume that someone whom is gifted in art is someone who can draw and paint pretty pictures. But I say otherwise! You cant judge how artistic someone is by seeing how well they can draw a pretty poney or a beautiful woman. An artist does not see art in only one species of art but in all! Even if it is not clarified as art, an artist can recognize art anywhere; In the sewer, at the mall, in paintings, in books, in construction, inside a vaccuum... an artist would find the art in it.

Also! Another misconception about art is that it has to be pretty. Who is to say that it has to be pretty? No! It must REEK of inspiration, Ideas, Emotion. It must make you feel something. Whether you are uncomftorable or not... its still art. Art can be beautiful yes but it can also be grotesque or heartbreaking or arousing or Puzzling. Open your minds!!

1 comment:

  1. That is completely true. Given with me, I'm more the one to do my own thing, but it's still art. People in the world just don't understand that.

    ReplyDelete