Im reall getting tired of this site telling me I need a twitter account!
I am doing just fine without a twitter account thank you very much!
And I obviously DONT need a twitter account for this site because I can do all the things I need to on this site without it.
SO SUCK MY BIRD!
=D
I enjoy ranting on this thing.
ALSO
i am going to be shaving the side of my head.
cool hey?
it will be rad.
Im sick of everyone thinking that we all have to act a certain way.
even the self-proclaimed scene kids or punk kids or metal kids are convinced that they need to dress a certain way. and shaving the side of your head isnt within that.
so what am I gonna do?
shave the side of my head ofcourse :)
because im my own person and i think it will look totally awesome
-October Horizon

Your to kewl for twitter :D
ReplyDelete