Soo I am over at my friend's house and she offered to make me breakfast!
(She really wanted to and she wont let me help, she wont even let me in the kitchen)
I am currently listening to Abandon all Ships :D
OMIGOSH SHE JUST GAVE ME THE BREAKFAST AND IT TASTES SOO GOOD.
I am so thankful for my friends. The ones that have been good to me atleast.
and im pretty sure I would do anything for them. I hope they would do the same for me.
The thing about it is, my friends could care less what I look like and thats the same with them. (although they are VERY good looking)
I mean, obviously there are somethings that im gonna care about. like personal hygeine. and that has nothing to do with personality. I just dont want to be uncomftorable when around them because they dont shower or they dont put on deodorant, or they dont brush their teeth. Stuff like that. and its not because im superficial. Its just how i am. I think i should be comftorable around my friends. do you agree?
well this is going to be a short blog.
sorry buds.
-October Horizon.

No comments:
Post a Comment