Hello there!
Just as a fair warning this blog entry may turn out to be really boring...
just a warning lol :P
Im with my boyfriend and my friends.
They are all infatuated with some new game they got..
so im just kinda.
chillin..
haha.
Im on the computer.
But honestly...
im not a huge fan of being on the computer.
Its kinda draining.
For Example... Facebook.
It can be super depressing.
Because there is always that one person that you used to be super great friends with, or there is the ex that you still have feelings for or there is the ass hole that fucked you over.
There is always Drama.
I like to keep myself out of Drama.
It can be a task sometimes.
Thats why recently I deleted a whole bunch of people off facebook.
originally I had 223 friends.
now I have like 88.
Maybe.
I deleted everyone who I dont talk to
everyone who I hate
Everyone who is super involved in drama.
I just dont care about that shit anymore.
Because really, you know that if you have the time on your hands...
and you have nothing to do
you will look at shit that you know will hurt you.
I did that all the time.
not with exes or anything.
but just people of my past
people that I know I should have beat the shit out of
or people that I had so much to say to
but I never said anything.
it was a serious downer.
and im trying not to think about my past
i wanna live for the day
and when you have so much temptation to look at shit on facebook....
it makes things hard.
but anyways... ima go have a smoke
ill prob blog later today.

No comments:
Post a Comment