Currently Listening to Skrillex
(That says skrillex for all you whom are rainbow-intolerent)
Does anyone here know much about Skrillex?
I honestly didnt even know skrillex existed till like a week ago.
Skrillex Containes a Very Interesting man called Sonny Moore.
You know who sonny moore is?
My lifetime hero.
Ive loved him since like grade 6.
I wanted to have his babies.
Im over it now... (kind of)
but he will always be close to my heart.
(Explination coming soon... so maybe that will sound less creepy)
Im pretty sure this is like the third time Ive repeated this song...
I cant help myself.
.Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites are Rather Alluring.
But anywho
I love you people.
So have any of you heard of FFTL?
(From first to last)
YES! OH MY GOD!
Well when I was in middle school I
LOVED LOVED LOVED
from first to last
they helped me through alot of rough times
and i totally wanted to bang sonny moore.
But really...
at the time I would die for them
I was super Suicidal (my spelling sucks)
didnt have good friends.
didnt really have a whole bunch going for me
and from first to last inspired me.
not only to continue living
but to express myself in artistic ways
To write, draw, paint, do photography
And they showed me that I didnt have to be ashamed to be myself.
That was super important to me
They also taught me that the world is full of assholes.
and you need to tell those assholes whats up!
and that I did.
ha.
im funny.
Its funny though.
because from first to last is kinda screamo
punk?
i dunno im bad with genres.
they might be different now.
i only listen to the from first to last that sonny was in...
but anyways.
sonny left FFTL when he was 19
(started when 16)
and then he started doing some alternative indie stuff...
and now he is skrillex.
Dubsteb
Electronica
Techno
Progressive
and its really cool
that he is into all those genres and he doesnt keep himself within one genre.
i mean he still likes screamo and punk
but he loves techno and dubsteb aswell
(HEY! JUST LIKE ME!)
were pretty much meant to be. <3
but yea. Thats my rant.
Ill be on later to rant some more my lovlies
im grounded so...expect much to read.
i have nothing better to do.

No comments:
Post a Comment